Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has my internet crush gotten out of control?

There's this guy I really have developed a strong crush on over the internet. We have never met. Been talking for 3 mos. Suddenly he is trippin and being mean towards me. Ignoring my IM's and acting like I have done something wrong to him. I feel like he is mad at me for some reason..but won't tell me what it is. If I send him a IM he responds with ';WHATEVER!'; like I am full of bullshit or somethin. I dont know what I did, but he is mad at me...I can tell. Anywayz I am crushed...I just want him to be my friend again. I am miserable...heartbroken... am I pathetic? If yall say I am...then I will not get mad...I will prolly laugh...lol. The only thing that makes me mad or sad is his attitude towards me. Holla at me people...let me have it. I'm a loser right?Has my internet crush gotten out of control?
dude the more you begg a guy the more they act mad okay ignore him log in and **** but dont send him nothing act like you dont give a **** about him okay trust me it works


hes a dumb jerk just ignore him till he realizes u dont care and hes gonna see wuts upHas my internet crush gotten out of control?
You're not a loser, just let it go. Try your best to avoid internet crushes. Internet crushes are unhealthy. You should try your best to avoid it by answering and earning points on Yahoo Answers. I'm sure you can help a lot of girls and guys who are going through the same situation as you. Good luck, he sounds childish and stupid, you can move on, you're better than a computer.
Its the internet, do you actually know to who you are talking to. people can be any one they wish they were. You should go out and leave your computer alone for a while. Talk to real people you can see. Its not the end of the world.
His wife probably found out he was flirting with girls online. Hell, it could be his wife answering for him.





Good thing you havent met him yet in person! Find other guys to be friends with, this one isnt worth losing your self esteem over.
You're not a loser.





Maybe he just found a relationship with someone in real life, so he's trying to let go of you so he doesn't feel unfaithful to his girlfriend.
delete him from your address book.and send him a message telling him to grow up and get help
Hes probably 50 years old.


And doesnt want to get closer to you.


:D
No, u r not a loser. You haven't even met the guy in person. You don't even know his real life ie he's dating someone else or he's married. Get over him. You deserve better and stay away from internet relationships.
Who gives a **** if hes mad or not, you dont even know him. And no your not a loser, you just need to realize that it is what it is........ an internet crush and nothing more.
Obviously something is bothering him, maybe in real life. Could be he's married and got caught by his wife talking to other women. Either way you should back off for a while and not talk to him. Give it a few months to cool down then email him if he hasn't contacted you already and ask if there is a problem. The best way to get people to talk to you again is to ignore them for a loooonggggg time.
don't do the internet crush thing..just think if he's moody now..how bad is he in real life??? hope u didn't give him any personal info! be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment