Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can me and my dad make the parental controls on my computer limited to only internet related things? HELP!?

I am trying to find a way to get the parental controls on my laptop to only interfere through the internet. My dad wants to help me so I don't need to hack or anything I am just trying to find a way so that if i try to download something or remove an application from my computer. It usually pops up saying that windows needs permission to continue. Please help.How can me and my dad make the parental controls on my computer limited to only internet related things? HELP!?
use net nanny


fHow can me and my dad make the parental controls on my computer limited to only internet related things? HELP!?
You guys can try opendns servers. They allow you to set filters on internet browsing. Here's a link. Its easy to set up and if you don't like it. Easy to change back. Plus it may speed up your internet.


http://www.opendns.com/homenetwork/solut…
your dad first will have to make himself administrator and you will have to have a seperate account then he can limit what files you have access to and he can then set the internet settings and have them protected from change with a password.

No comments:

Post a Comment