Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need to reinstall my internet explorer but I cant see it listed on the programs feature under control panel.?

You must have Vista. It's listed under Windows updates, just wait until the updates load and you will see it. It will roll back to IE7.I need to reinstall my internet explorer but I cant see it listed on the programs feature under control panel.?
Use another computer to download the IE8 package (not run, click save) and get a usb to move it to your computer and then install it.





Use firefox. its better and easier to use. its smaller than IE too.I need to reinstall my internet explorer but I cant see it listed on the programs feature under control panel.?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9AE91EBE-3385-447C-8A30-081805B2F90B











go to the microsoft web sight.
Don't use internet explorer. Download firefox, it works faster, and its just exactly like ie

No comments:

Post a Comment