Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get access to Parental Controls for my 2WIRE 2701HG-B DSL internet gateway?

I want to regulate my kid's access to the intenet (such as disabling it at late at night, etc . . . ), and 2WIRE's site shows such controls under the ';Parental Controls'; tab in the gateway browser based configuration software, but that tab isn't shown when I access the tool. Why not? Do I need to enable this somehow or do I need to purchase this from AT%26amp;T separately?How do I get access to Parental Controls for my 2WIRE 2701HG-B DSL internet gateway?
It might be that your model doesn't have that feature. Check the website for any FAQ entries on your problem. If the FAQ doesn't have any info, try contacting 2WIRE customer support. (they should have email support, as well as a toll-free phone number).How do I get access to Parental Controls for my 2WIRE 2701HG-B DSL internet gateway?
your an *** for restricting internet to ur child

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment