Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I turn on the Auto Protect for Norton Internet Security with User Control errors??????????

Hey...i am in a bit of a problem here, as i do not know my way around the norton internet security software so, i tired for the past hours to turn on the auto protect on the top bar of my internet page, it says ' Browsing not safe:Auto Protect off'. I tried turning it on and USER ACCOUNT CONTROL COMES UP and it says that it needs yuor premission to continue, i tried doing that and then it wuld give me these updates for norton internet security. Its the first time i am using the norton internet security software. If i want to install the new programme of nother anti virus , then how do i using Windows Vista????PLease help!How do I turn on the Auto Protect for Norton Internet Security with User Control errors??????????
If you wish to uninstall Norton and go with something that is easier to use, then you will have to go to Norton site and use the removal tool to COMPLETELY uninsatall Norton.Avira is a good anti virus and will not slow down your PC and you get automatic updates daily and its free for home use.


http://www.free-av.com/How do I turn on the Auto Protect for Norton Internet Security with User Control errors??????????
Click on help.

No comments:

Post a Comment