Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello, somehow I managed to delete my ';internet options'; choice from my control panel -(windowsXP) Help !!!

I am not sure where to look for it so I can restore it - i can't even figure out how I deleted it so any help would be greatly appreciated.Hello, somehow I managed to delete my ';internet options'; choice from my control panel -(windowsXP) Help !!!
Look in recycle bin?Hello, somehow I managed to delete my ';internet options'; choice from my control panel -(windowsXP) Help !!!
click on your tools then reset it to an eariler time this will renstall tem?
Just open Internet Explorer, click on TOOLS, and Internet Options.
might be in the recyle bin
are you sure you didn't just move it?





you can get to the same place by opening Internet Explorer and going to the Tools menu...
Did you try the recycle bin? If not, try using system restore. Or open an internet browser, and under tools go to ';Internet Options';.
If you are still having problems, go to all programmes on your start menu, then accessories, system tools and look for the system restore programme, select a time to restore your computer too and this should resolve the problem for you
  • bella cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment