Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is my internet for my network being controlled by my computer?

Whenever I disconnect the internet on my desktop, it disables the internet on my enter network. My computer is connected on a linksys router in one of the ports just like all my other computers.Why is my internet for my network being controlled by my computer?
If it is the main computer that link`s the other computer`s in your network to the Internet. And you disconnect it it will disconnect all the other computer`s in your network from the Internet. The main computer for your network is the first computer to be connected to the Internet. so you have to leave that one connected to the Internet if you want the other computer`s in the network to stay connected to the Internet.





I hope this can help.Why is my internet for my network being controlled by my computer?
Call Linksys...they have very good technical support and it is free. They also have a knowledge base at their web site.
How do you disconnect from internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment