Saturday, August 21, 2010

On Internet Explorer, can you set parental controls?

I had AOL for yearrrrrssssssss and recently got rid of it and now using internet explorer.





How can I monitor my children's usage (time limits, and to block adult sites) on their own computers?


Their home page is MSN, if that helps.





I am still trying to figure out the toolbar, but I get so lost!On Internet Explorer, can you set parental controls?
Do you have NetGear because on NetGear you can do most of those things.On Internet Explorer, can you set parental controls?
You are on the right track. Under Tools click Internet Options and then Content on the top tabs and there you will find Parental Control.
You can just use a smart spy tool. i am using Power Keylogger for Home for the same purpose, it reaaly does me fine. More info and free trial available:


http://www.keylogger123.com/power-keylog鈥?/a>


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment