Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you remove parental control from Trend Micro Internet systems?

I have an updated version of Trend Micro Internet Systems and somehow I made a mistake shutting down my computer so that when I open it up I get this clanging sound and it tells me to wait to go into the internet until my ';parents'; set up the parental controls. I am a grown woman and the only one using the computer so I don't need parental controls How do I ';disconnect'; from it so that I don't that clanging noise and prompt to wait until my parents set things up before I go on the internet? Hope this all makes sense.How do you remove parental control from Trend Micro Internet systems?
You must have set a password or it would let you in. Unless you know what you set, you will probably now need to re-install the system to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment