Saturday, August 21, 2010

Internet Explorer closes yahoo mail after control x enabling?

this happens when the tracking cookies are blocked by ';AD-AWARE'; / LAVASOFT ADWATCH..its happens almost always all the time , is yahoo aware of this problem ?


Do you have similar problems ?


Would a window update to Vers. Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 for Windows XP, solve the problem ?


I am at loss, and so is my techie friend.


Please help


thanksInternet Explorer closes yahoo mail after control x enabling?
Hi,


This has been going on for several weeks now. It is a glitch between IE7 and BETA MAIL.


This is the only thing that I have found for a fix until testing is over. So, if you don't have BETA MAIL or IE 7, I don't have any help for you!





Error fixes before glitch: However, they don't seem to be helping since the testing has begun:





CANNOT COMPOSE REPLY OR SEND MAIL


http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/send/鈥?/a>





YOUR LOG-IN SESSION HAS EXPIRED:


http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/acces鈥?/a>





CAN NOT FIND SERVER: Go to Tools, Internet Options and on the general tab, Delete Cookies. That should do it for you!





Other Problems:


I believe it will solve most all the problems people are having if you Switch Back to Original Mail, until it is out of the TESTING STAGE. Please try it and if it doesn't solve your problem just SWITCH BACK TO BETA MAIL!!!





Tech Dept. says to Switch Back to ORIGINAL MAIL if you are having the String Verification Problem.


NOTE: Use BETA software at your own risk; it is intended for testing and evaluation purposes only. Do not install beta software on your primary computer or production environment.





The following is from another Asker that I responded to, and their feedback to me. It pertained to the Message string verification problem.





Asker's Rating:


';Going back to Original Mail did solve the problem. I can now send emails. I was still using IE6, so that was not the issue.';





Hope this helps youInternet Explorer closes yahoo mail after control x enabling?
This did not help.





I also have not heard from yahoo tech support after I mailed the question to them.





Either they don`t want to know, or just don`t care. ;o(





One thing is certain, I won`t be trusting yahoo`s service any longer.

Report Abuse



Yahoo has been having major server issues since at LEAST last Wednesday. And the problems are not just w/Yahoo Beta or IE7; I and others not using either are having similar problems. But both do have more problems; if you're using Beta, it's still in the testing stage and has a lot of problems, so go back to original Yahoo mail, and the same w/IE7, go back to IE6 until MS irons out all the problems.


I've had to use another acct.provided free by my ISP to send/rcv important e-mails since last Wed., and it's been working just fine the whole time. If you don't have another acct.w/another provider besides Yahoo, I'd strongly advise to get one; it makes a good backup in case of problems like this.


Please see my posting from Fri. Jan. 12 under the heading ';Anyone having problems of any kind w/Yahoo Mail, PLEASE READ THIS'; for more info and on reporting problems to Yahoo.


And since that original posting, they've also sent another e-mail that they've escalated the problem (or should I say problems!) to their engineering department, which is an indication of major problems, and not just a minor S/W ';glitch.';
  • bella cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment