Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I increase the font print size of selected text? In Internet Explorer, I would press ';Control + P';.?

Selected text in IE or in email can be printed directly without pasting it first in MS Word, for example. I would click on Print ';Selection';, and the highlighted text would be printed in about font size 12; today, however, I can only print in size 8 or 9. How could I print in normal size 12 or 13 again without passing through a word processing program?


Thank you.How can I increase the font print size of selected text? In Internet Explorer, I would press ';Control + P';.?
Once you select the text you need to print and press Ctrl +P, it will listr the printer/s. Select the Printer you want to print through.





Click on Selection option and then click Preferences.





Under the Layout settings, you may find the option to Reduce / Enlarge Document settings. You can select the % figure accordingly.





PS: The settings may be different for different printers.





Update in case further assistance is required.





Wireless..:)How can I increase the font print size of selected text? In Internet Explorer, I would press ';Control + P';.?
have you tried zooming in to your page by pressing the Ctrl key and rolling your mouse wheel or pressng Ctrl and the + key in the numeric keypad and then printing the page?
If you want to increase or decrease the size of the font in IE just press view and and go to text size to choose the size

No comments:

Post a Comment