Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i see another PCs (in my lane) desk top and control them throw my PC without Internet connection?

i have 7 pc connect with lan i want control them and see thos desk top in my pc . how can i do that? this question is for hardware expert ............plz send me e mail..........How can i see another PCs (in my lane) desk top and control them throw my PC without Internet connection?
Colinc is on the right path. The program is actually called TightVNC and stands for Tight Virtual Network Console.





It essentially loads a screen on your PC of the remote PC's desktop. You are then able to use your keyboard and mouse on the remote pc, from your current location just like you are trying to do.





What you are not being told is that TightVNC is a royal pain in the butt to setup if you plan on accessing remote pc's over the internet. In this case or in any case, I have been recommending the use of Hamachi (www.sat-ops.com/hamachi.exe) as it will laoow you to create a private virtual network that all of your PC's at all locations can join and be accessible by TightVNC as well as accessible as a networked PC.





Hamachi also provides you with a FREE Static IP in addition to your current IP. Talk about the new hotness.....





www.sat-ops.com/vnc.exe = TightVNC


www.sat-ops.com/hamachi.exe = Hamachi





Contact me for assistance in setting up and learning how to use these programs which are both free.How can i see another PCs (in my lane) desk top and control them throw my PC without Internet connection?
Use the Remote assistance that XP has built it. You have to email a request to connect to the machine you want to connect to. I do it on my home network all the time. I have email account setup through Outlook express on all my machines so I can request and confirm the connection easily.
The easiest way to do this is to download tightvnv. See the link below. Once installed on all the machines set up the vncserver as a service, it has an option for this in the programme menu. Then use the vncviewer from your machine to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment