Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When I open anything e.g. 'my pictures', 'control panel' even the internet it shows the files for...

...literaly 3 seconds then it goes back to the original file I clicked on, so basically, anything I click on, it won't go deeper into the files, i cannot view my pictures. I've tried fixing it through control panel but that will only go so far then it goes back to the main menu...As for the internet, it opens up the homepage e.g Google but when I type in another web adress, it loads up but then goes straight back to google...PLEASE HELP!!!When I open anything e.g. 'my pictures', 'control panel' even the internet it shows the files for...
You may want to try going to the computer's manufactionar's website, going to the email support website for microsoft windows (on another computer), running an anti-virus software to check to see if maybe the problem is a virus, or going to a computer place like Geeksquad.

No comments:

Post a Comment