Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am also internet administrater, how can I ';unpassword protect the internet options function in the control

panel? It has been blocked there. My husband and I are both ';administraters'; but he the whiz, I'm not. He has removed the internet options from the control panel, also the tool bar as I cannot bring the dialog box down after clicking on Tools. It will immediately disappear. He has fixed my settings where I can't clear my history, but he does'nt have a history at all. I suspect he is going into sites a married man should'nt. My reason for wanting to know is so I might get his history back up and running to see what he is doing . Please, how can I bring his history back so I can know once and for all.We both have separate login accounts without a password for either. Thanks!!I am also internet administrater, how can I ';unpassword protect the internet options function in the control
So, you want to get into a ';hacking war'; with your husband so you can spy on his Internet usage.





You may want to look into getting councilling or at least your own computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment