Friday, August 6, 2010

I need a software that monitor control and mantain my wireless home network..i share my internet with housmts.

my housemate don't pay me at right time and i don't feel comfortable to ask them every month..can any tell me any software(free ware,downloadable online) with which i can disable their accounts and send them message without asking face to face...i already know how to block their IPs


through ip pool at router interface...





looking forwardI need a software that monitor control and mantain my wireless home network..i share my internet with housmts.
Why don't you set a password for the wireless network that only you know on your wireless router?I need a software that monitor control and mantain my wireless home network..i share my internet with housmts.
That's all you need is blocking their IPs (or MAC addresses). It's difficult to send them messages, unless you run an email (POP3) server - if their account is blocked they can't get to the email server at your provider, so email sent there won't do much good.

No comments:

Post a Comment